- Reiki Healing
- Angelic Card Readings and Guidance
- Mindfulness Coaching
This is an hour long healing session. Hands are placed lightly on a person’s body for this treatment. One of the main benefits of Reiki is a feeling of relaxation. Often people fall asleep they are so relaxed. It works with each person’s energy to balance their unique needs. It is healing through how its methods work with boosting a person's energy and clearing blockages. As a result it can help with many physical, mental and spiritual issues. For example improving sleep, our ability to manage pain, anxiety and depression. People often find it helps them to cope with past and present day issues.
The word “Reiki” means “mysterious atmosphere, miraculous sign.” It comes from the Japanese words “rei” (universal) and “ki” (life energy). Reiki is a type of energy healing. One of the main benefits of Reiki is relaxation. Often people fall asleep during a healing they are so relaxed. Catriona Mc Cormack is a Reiki Master with over 12 years of experience and 20 years in the field of energy work. Energy can stagnate in the body where there has been physical injury or possibly emotional pain. In time, these energy blocks can cause illness. Reiki works with each person’s energy to balance their unique needs. It is healing through how it’s methods work with boosting a persons energy and clearing blockages. As a result it can help with many physical, mental and spiritual issues. For example improving sleep, our ability to manage pain, anxiety, and depression. People often find it helps them to cope with past and present day issues.
The following list is by no means extensive but it will give you a good idea of the various issues that Reiki can help with:
1. Anxiety and stress reduction.
2. Reducing or eliminating physical pain, including headaches, migraines, joint pain, back pain and more.
3. An increase in feelings such as peace, security, and well- being are found by many people following a treatment
4. Reducing inflammation and healing infections
5. Providing relief during emotional upsets and sorrow
6. Instilling a greater feeling of relaxation, peace and contentment
7. Improving focus and clarity
8. Speeding up recovery from surgery or long-term illness.
9. Reducing the side effects of medical treatments such as chemotherapy.
10. Opening up the third eye chakra to improve intuition and access to higher wisdom
11. Expanding your crown chakra to allow a greater connection with Spirit
We can all be born with or develop imbalances/dis-ease in our lives for different reasons. The good news is we are more powerful than we realize and are our own best healer. We can work with our own, other people’s and animal’s energy and help heal.
Energy is so powerful and we can all harness it and learn how to work with it to help and heal both ourselves and others to live a happy and healthy life. In fact we as human beings always knew how to do this but we just forgot.